Arrow X6.1 - 30mm Tubing 50mm Axle
Arrow X6.1 - 30mm Tubing 50mm Axle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Arrow X6.1 Senior Kart is an alternative chassis design to our standard X6 Senior Kart. Utilizing 2 rear bearings and a modified centre rail the 6.1 can offer better performance under certain conditions.
Like the X6 the X6.1 suits all Senior racing classes, as well as KA3 Junior and KA4 Junior Heavy. Features include:
- 30/30mm chassis tubing
- 1045mm wheelbase
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Removable/adjustable front torsion bar available in three stiffnesses:
Soft (supplied standard), Medium, Hard
- Unique design camber/caster adjuster system, and adjustable front ride height
- Stub axles available in two configurations:
- 17mm with 8mm kingpin and magnesium wheel hubs (suits KA4 & KA3)
- 25mm with 10mm kingpin and magnesium wheel hubs (suits all other classes)
- Douglas SE black wheels
- KG 507/508 bodywork with Arrow graphics kit
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Select any seat from DPE’s wide range to meet your exact needs
- Self-adjusting radially mounted black anodised billet alloy brake caliper with floating disc.
- Adjustable rear ride height
- Enclosed chain guard
- Flat top sliding engine mount system
- One-piece rear bumper
Seat not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.